Ladies Neon Tutu Skirt 80s Party Outfit Hen Party Running Costume 1980s (14-22 UK, Purple)
Neon Tutu Skirt. Available in 2 UK sizes: 8-12 & 14-22. Available in 10 colours! The tutu has a black elasticated waistband, making it a comfortable fit. The skirts have 3 layers of mesh netting and are approximately 12″ in length. Product Features THE SKIRT: Do you want to find that 80’s look in an
Neon Tutu Skirt. Available in 2 UK sizes: 8-12 & 14-22. Available in 10 colours! The tutu has a black elasticated waistband, making it a comfortable fit. The skirts have 3 layers of mesh netting and are approximately 12″ in length.
- THE SKIRT: Do you want to find that 80’s look in an instant? Then this tutu skirt is for you. With a choice of ten different colours, these bright neon colours are perfect for making a 1980’s fashion statement. Immediately you are on your rewind journey to the 80’s era. Perfect for festivals, discos, fancy dress themed parties. The skirt is available in sizes from UK 8-12, to UK 14-22; the black elasticated waistband is comfortable and stretchy.
- EVENTS: These skirts are perfect for groups and businesses, especially if you are wanting to make an impact at a reasonable price! They are effortlessly wearable by all, whether it’s for charity events such as fun runs, tournaments, or hen parties. Make a bold statement, there’ll be no mistaking the theme. You’ll be sure to impress with these neon, fun skirts. Add a mesh top and neon accessories. Perfect for dance shows, they will give an instant wow to your theatre production.
- NEON: Rewind back in time with this ultimate 80’s fancy dress outfit, with 10 bright colours available, all eyes will be on you. Tailor your colour choice to your particular event, whatever time of the year. Wear pink for the charity fun runs and rainbow for colour runs and Pride events. White is so perfect for hen parties and black for Halloween time. Turquoise, yellow, green, orange, red and purple also look fabulous and eye-catching too.
- FUN: Fashion in the 80’s was all about colour, different textures and making your own statement. So grab yourself a tutu skirt and channel your inner Madonna and have some fun. Whatever your fancy dress event, whether it’s a party, a charity event, Throwback Thursday or recreating those heady aerobics gyms, a tutu will be spot on. Embrace the energy of the 80’s and bring some fun to those team bonding events, different colours for each group makes your colleagues easy to spot.
- MEMORIES: Make some great memories for you, your friends and family. These tutu skirts are easy to wear even by your male colleagues, if you are up for a laugh! Start with one of these super skirts, add your own accessories and inhabit the fun of the 80’s for a while. Rewind a few decades to a time when colour, life and laughter were the order of the day!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.